The facilities available at the school enable us to provide cutting edge, 21st Century technology and equipment for all our students and the wider community. The facilities available to hire include:
- Main Theatre/Hall – with tiered seating for 200, double grid lighting and flexible stage area
- Sports Hall – with wooden sprung floor: suitable for Badminton, Netball, 5-a-side Football, Tennis, Basketball, Volleyball etc. (595sq.m)
- Outdoor Courts x 6 for Netball/Tennis
- Activity Studio – with sound system - suitable for Dance, Zumba, Martial Arts, Aerobics, Yoga, Pilates etc. (170sq.m)
- Performing Arts Studio - with Harlequin dance floor and mirrored walls, lighting and sound system.
- Recording Studio (Fully equipped available with or without a Technician)
- Music Technology computer suite
- Conference Facility with Lecture Theatre – 120 seats with large projection screen and audio set up.
- I.C.T. Suites – each with 30 PC’s with wireless internet access and high specification for Media Work.
- Art Rooms – including darkroom facilities
- Multi-use Classrooms – seat up to 30
- Food Classrooms – with 20 work areas
For more information and hire charges, please contact either Caroline Fletcher [email protected] 01904 552153.